Masspope.jpg


As long as Moses held up his arms, the Israelites won, 
but when he put his arms down, the Amalekites started 
winning (Exodus 17:11)

 "Every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil 2:11).
Prayer
Jesus we believe and proclaim you are our Lord and Saviour. You were sent by the Father to have authority over our lives.
 We surrender our lives to you, 
We want  to live for you. 
JESUS fulfill your plans for us at every moment.
 Amen.




  


 John 14:13 

13 And I will do whatever you 
ask in my name, so that 
the Father may be glorified in the Son. 

14 You may ask me for anything
 in my name, and I will do it.


Adoration Prayer

My Lord Jesus Christ,

I believe that You are really here in this Sacrament.

Night and day You remain here compassionate and loving.

You call, You wait for,

You welcome everyone who comes to visit You.

I thank You, Jesus my Divine Redeemer

for coming upon the earth for our sake
and for instituting the Adorable Sacrament of the Holy
Eucharist
in order to remain with us until the end of the world.
I thank You for hiding beneath the Eucharistic species
Your infinite majesty and beauty,
which Your Angels delight to behold,
so that I might have courage to approach the throne of
Your mercy.
I thank You dear Jesus,
for having become the priceless Victim,
to merit for me the fullness of heavenly favors.
Awaken in me such confidence in You
that their fullness may descend ever more fruitfully upon
my soul.
I thank You for offering Yourself
in thanksgiving to God for all His benefits,
spiritual and temporal
which He has bestowed on me.
Grant me grace and perseverance in your faithful service.

Amen

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 

14If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.…














August 25, 2019

The August 25, 2019 Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace:

“Dear children! 
Pray, work and witness with love for the Kingdom of Heaven that it may be good for you here on earth. 

Little children, God will bless your effort a hundredfold; you will be witnesses among peoples, souls of unbelievers will feel the grace of conversion and Heaven will be grateful for your efforts and sacrifices. 

Little children, witness with the Rosary in hand that you are mine and decide for holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call.” (August 25, 2019)



Comments