Masspope.jpg
Add caption



Prayer to break any magic and tout weaken satanic forces


Our Father who art in heaven, I love You, I praise You and I adore You. I thank You for having sent Your Son Jesus Christ who has conquered sin and death to save me. I also thank you for having sent the Holy Spirit who gives me strength, guides me and sanctifies me. I thank You for Mary, my Heavenly Mother, who intercedes for me with the Angels and the Saints.
Lord Jesus, I prostrate myself at the foot of your Holy Cross and I ask You to cover me with the Precious Blood which gushed out from your Sacred Heart and your holy Wounds. Purify me, O Jesus, by the living water that flowed from your Heart and envelop me in your holy light.
Our Heavenly Father, please go back in time let the water that has washed me in my Baptism go back in time, through of my father and my mother generations, so that my whole family is purified of sin and Satan.
Humbly prostrated before You, O Father, I ask You forgiveness for myself, for my parents and my ancestors : for all invocations of occult powers that could have opposed them to You, and offended the honor of the name Jesus.
In the Holy Name of Jesus and by the power of this name, I declare today that I put under the sovereignty of our Lord everything that belongs to me, (both material and spiritual) and which was subject to the jurisdiction of Satan.
By the power of your Holy Spirit, show me, O Father, anyone who would need my forgiveness, as well as every sin that I would have not confess. Make me realize what displeased to You in my life, and make me know these breaches that could have given to Satan the possibility to enter.
All Mighty Father, I give You all my un forgivenes. I give You all my sins. I give you all these pathways that have allowed Satan to get into my life.

 And i thank you for your forgiveness and your love.
Lord Jesus, in your holy Name I bind all evil spirits: of air, water, earth, under the earth and infernal world; I also bind † all spies sent by the headquarters of Satan; and I invoke your Precious Blood on the air, the atmosphere, the water, the land and its fruits. I command  to all these evil spirits to go immediately under your feet, without manifesting and without harming me or anyone in my family, Alex Daniel, Olesja ,Madeleine Matt, Luana, Mike, tato john and me. so that you may dispose of me according to your Holy Will..
In the Holy Name of Jesus, I break, I shatter, I cancel every curse, betrayal, deviation and influence of evil spirits, misfortune, hereditary blockage (known or unknown), any enchantment, spell, trap, lie, link, obstacle, prediction and evil desire so as any disorder or illness, regardless of their origin, including my own faults and sins.
In the Name of JESUS, I break the transmission of any satanic desire, link, spiritual attachment and work of hell.
In the Name of JESUS, I cut and I sever all possible links (and their consequences) with all astrologers, soothsayers, clairvoyants, mediums, sheiks, fake healers, palm readers, followers of new age and those who practice the occult or divination in : crystal ball, tea leaves, coffee funds, cards, tarot cards; and also all links to guid spirits, magicians, witches and all those engaged in any magics : Voodoo Macumba or others. Yes, in the Name of JESUS
I reject and destroy all the consequences and implications that may come from participation in mediumistic or spiritist sessions, consultation of horoscopes, from the practice of dowsing (pendulum), from automatic writing, and from any kind of recipes or occult preparations, and at last from any kind or form of superstition that does not honor Jesus Christ and does not give the glory due to Him.
AMEN.

Comments