Mark 11:22-25 ~
Jesus answered them, 
“Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 
For this reason I tell you: 
When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. 
And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”


The Boy with a Demon
19Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 20“Because you have so little faith. He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faiththe size of a mustard seed, you can say to thismountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” 


Our Lady of Mount Carmel - I love this picture!  So very sweet!:
  

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmen, 
fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. 
Blessed Mother of the Son of God Immaculate Virgin, 
assist me in my necessity.

Oh, Star of the Sea, 
help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
Queen of Heaven and Earth, 
I humbly beseech you 
from the bottom of my heart
 to help me in my necessity. 
( say your request here).

There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, 
pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3x). Amen





Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3x). Amen.



Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days 
and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.

This is the prayer of St. Simon Stock, 
has never been known to fail in obtaining her powerful help.  

Comments