Mary and Jesus. I've never seen this particular picture.  How precious and awe inspiring to have the visual of the Mother of our Lord kissing on her son. WOW


Do Not Fear
I Am with You


What are you afraid of ?

 If you are with Me, who will dare touch you? 
Nevertheless, 
I am very pleased that you confide your fears to Me, 
My daughter. Speak to Me about everything in a completely simple and human way; 
by this you will give Me great joy. 
I understand you because I am God-Man. 
This simple language of your heart
 is more pleasing to Me
 than the hymns composed in My honor. 

Know, My daughter, that the simpler your speech is,
 the more you attract Me to yourself. 
And now, be at peace close to My Heart. 
Lay your pen aside and get ready to leave (Diary, 797)


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING 

Divine Infant Jesus, 
I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your close Presence in my life. 

Oh, Miraculous Infant Jesus, 
I believe in Your promise of peace, 
blessings, and freedom from want. 

I place every need and care in Your hands.

Lord Jesus, may I always trust in 
Your generous love and mercy.

Divine Child Jesus, 
i  Honor  You, I Praise You and 
I Adore You now and forever. 
Amen.

Comments